[Dailydrool] Is it just me?

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 06:46:08 PDT 2011

Is it just me or has the Daily Drool changed in a past year or so?  It used
to enjoy the posts.  I would laugh at the antics of other drooler's basset
hounds.  I also shed a tear when I heard about someone's beloved hound's
journey to the bridge.  I learned a lot from the Daily Drool.  I tried to
support fundraising efforts as best I could - I didn't care which rescue
benefitted because it was to help bassets.

Lately it's seems a little more negative.  For example - this morning I read
a post about a dog needing rescue then the poster threw in a dig towards
another rescue.

Perhaps it's just me...

Jan & Lady