[Dailydrool] Pounds for hounds

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Tue Jun 14 06:54:23 PDT 2011

I'm all for losing pounds to give to the hounds! I'd like to connect with all the droolers who are interested.
We need a Raccoon patrol here in northern Pittsburgh. One has discovered the bird feeder at dawn. Roscoe, the 4:30AM I-hafta-pee-now Hound has been chasing it up a tree. We are concerned that the raccoon will react and attack him. We are moving the bird feeder away from the yard. Any raccoon chasers available to help?
Linda, slave mom to Roscoe & Buddy