[Dailydrool] I Gotz Hole In Me HeadBone

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 16:40:20 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yup. Back. In da furcoat---wif liddel flesh a showing.
Dat what I bee a writin to all da peeps bout.
It aint no secret dat we a shakin out da pack order here at me home--dat didnt take long in da Brudder opinion dat is--Brudder Elwood on top.  Fur bout a minute. We gotz problum. Sister Daisy whut is a finkin she bee sumpin special, sleepin on da perch, struttin round here, snooter in da air.
Dat one aint to be trusted.
I tell youze liddel story.
Sister Daisy wanting to pley. She doin dat bow and wow and a woof and gibbin Brudder Elwood da come on sign.  I shudda known bedder. Brudder Elwood roll on ober dere, smack her wif me mighty fine snooter, and--------------
Den it heppin.
Dat old bag bite Brudder Elwood. Yes she dooze. Rite in me headbone. But dat not da worst. She rip out me wunnerful lookin wisker--it was da long one--nice color--been dere long time----king of me wisker collection. Gone. Just like dat. Gone. Ripped outta me face. Hole in me headbone. Blood. Me furcoat a stickin up rite dere at da hole in me head. Pain. Wisker gone. Hole in me head. and the beast is still standin dere lookin me in da choppers ready to pound da Brudder again. Now whut is a good boy like me ta do?
Brudder Elwood broadside da old bitin bag. We rumble. Fur flyin.
Otay. Nudder wisker bite da dust.
Brudder Elwood retreat. Dont want to hurt da old one---and me wiskerz are at risk----
I bee finkin dis whole new ballgame here at me home.

Drool to all in need frum Brudder Elwood wif icepack on me headbone an da pain in me tailpipe is on da perch.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake