[Dailydrool] Score!!

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Jun 14 17:28:07 PDT 2011

The Ebil Kitties:  1 dead squirrel

Anna and Holly:  1/2 of above dead squirrel

Okay, this is a bit complicated.  Most of our cats were feral kittens that
we caught and tamed.  They are sweet, dear little cats and at one time were
very fierce killers, when they were younger they would sometimes kill as
many as 3 or 4 squirrels a day in the summer.  Now that they are getting old
(about 14) they usually look at the squirrels and go back to sleep.  But not
always.

So yesterday we are outside and I can't find Anna, go to the area between my
house and the neighbors and there she is, chewing on dead squirrel remains.
Which I took away and threw out.  Only I apparently didn't get all the
remains, because several hours later when we went out, both Anna and Holly
disappeared, so I went looking between the houses and there they both were,
crunching on something.  *sigh*  (borrowed that from someone on the Drool,
it fits my life perfectly sometimes!!!)

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net