[Dailydrool] MUCHO EXSITEAMENTO!!!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:54:11 PDT 2011

DIs NigelLlewiConley we allus we so scited! GUESSWHUTGESSWHUT??? We gots
RacketyCoons inna duck werk. (Not shure whut dis duck fing is).
Here da story:
We's all soun asleep an sllendly we heers sumfin allatwoncent, allus. And we
bound outta where we sleepin (are crates by choice) and charge inna room dey
gots da tebel an chaires in, an we heers
chitterychitterychittery frum oberhedbones in da fing whut da cole air bloes
thro. MomPerson she come out see whut we all yellin abut an jumpin in da air
an stuff and SHE heer it an she call DadPerson an say
WE GOT ******* ************* RACCOONS!!!! (Dis a fambly List an Llewis say
aint no way I kin repeet dat)
He say mebe squrils. But see, MomandDadPerson had Rackety Coons in da reel
house yrs ago before we wus borned, and she nose dat sound an dis why she no
fink bebe racketycoons cute and cuddly.
Meentime we screemin an da bebes screemin an dere all kindsa clatter up
oberhedbone an MomPerson onna fone to da landlort (whatever dat are) who say
well da house only empty 3 weeks an MomPerson say
LOOK BUDDY.....
an DadPerson he teke da fone den, an splain MomPerson done nose dat noise
reel good, thenk yew an she no likein da open duckhole ober she bed. She
finking bout racketycoons droppin on she hedbone in da middel ob da nite.
The lantlort person he wanna sent somebuddy out tomorrow. Ok dadperson say
yeah dat ok. MomPerson boiling in da corner face kinder purplish an
eyebalols out ta dere an nostrils like a rabian horse flarin. She say
TOMOROW?????HE FINK
an DadPerson run outta da room wid da fone.
Sooooooooooooooo. Dat are story for tanite. We finking we gone love libbin
in dis house for a bit.

Love and Drool to all in needpecially Auntie Pat whut in da PeepleSpital all
sleepy. We loves youse.
Nigel, Llewis, Conley an eben Mr. Cooper Sir out dere barking.