[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 19:16:58 PDT 2011

Well, Ben is starting to get better, but eating is still a  semi-problem.
We have gone to canned, raw and freeze dried food.   What he eats one day is
NO guarantee the will eat it the second day.  So we  have canned buffalo,
rabbit, pork, venison, fish and mixed.  This evening  he ate what he turned
his nose up for breakfast.  He ate a bunch of the  freeze dried things, and
now he won't.  Tonight he ate almost 3 cans, and  this morning not even one.
He likes it fed on a spoon.  I do not mind  doing it as long as he eats.

Douglas