[Dailydrool] Poor Brudder Elwood

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 12:38:10 PDT 2011

...oh pooleeze.
Sister Daisy here. I have this to say to poor weepin Brudder Elwood-the hole I put in your head matches all the others up there. Why its no wonder the brown truck never stopped--what a waste-in one hole, out another--geesh--
Bottom line Brudder---grow a set, and pay attention cause there is a new boss at da Beach.
Love Sister Daisy--and call me old again and you will pay.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake