[Dailydrool] The Real Thundershirt.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 11:34:18 PDT 2011

There is a big difference in the real and the knock offs.  The real thundershirt cannot be sold for less than $36 for the grey and the blue/pink are $41.  If a business or person who is a wholesaler sells them for less they are in violation of the wholesale agreement.  I am sure there are other differences in how they are constructed.

That being said,  I am already a wholesale member for both the Thundershirt and Anxiety wrap.   I haven't tried the Thundershirt but have had great success with the wrap.  The hardest part is getting the wrap on and off Ruby Doo husky because it is basically one piece and made out of material with lyrica infused.  She does not like her feet touched!  So I would be interested in one Thundershirt.  For the bassets I will stick with the wraps just because I know they work for me.  Both work on the same principle of keeping pressure on the front and side of the chest area.

We are sending Healing Drool and our prayers to all those in need.  Sadee Maye has not begun bigger stringy drool production finally so she and Fab Freddie can produce some major drool now.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
With our foster bassets, Fabulous Freddie and Cooper
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc