[Dailydrool] advice NO Flaming

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 10:39:41 PDT 2011

Ok Val  you know what my advice  is   " YOU GO  MARLENE  on these as*
holes.  no doubt about it.  I don't care if  it is a pit bull , a Great Dane of a
shitzoooooo ( ha ha spelling )   " GO  MARLENE "  this is inexcusable.  if
you need courage  just send  for me  course you have to pay for my flight,
I am dirt poor  here  but I will help you,  if you're afraid, we will just
sneak over  in the middle of the night and steal him,  I have experience in
that  technique  also.  I am really good at what I do   bwahahahaahaha.  that
is how my sons girlfriend got her Golden retriever,  we rescued him, not
your " normal rescue "  but still a rescue

Marlene