[Dailydrool] I know whut you mean, Brudder

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:53:07 PDT 2011

Dear Brudder Elwood,

I do know what you mean, cause I too have skin showing on my head from de
mean liddel debel, Data the Beagles.  He is new to our house, not there one
week, when he bites me in da bed dis morning.
That is, he bites my face while we both in de bed. He supposed to be a
temporary stray dog staying here.  Instead, he trying to work his way up de
ladder of the pack to the top.  Roland, he too nice to say nothing about
Data, but not me!  Data rude!  Data bad!  Data Sneak!

Last night Data goes outa da dog park under the fence.  So then I comes to
help right away and gets put inna car.  Mom sees the Data butt going through
a scrabbly garden where she can't go.  Then she get Roland, and drive us
round the block lookin' for Data. (What a big mistake dis is). Data be
somewhere between the park and the street, barkin' his head off.  Mom walk
all the way round the block, finally finding Data barkin at a pile of junk
at a vacant house.  She grab him and bring he to the car.  He be happy as a
lark, *knowin nofing at all*. We all go home.  No more dog park wif the
holes for Data escape.

I be willing to box Data right up, send UPS ASAP.  He is cute but dangerous!

Truman
OEBE International Headquarters

--
Janice Henry Colvin