[Dailydrool] Miss Angela responds

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Thu Jun 16 08:12:01 PDT 2011

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela has great admiration for Morse, but I hesitated to
convey to her the "mud, etc" blandishments.  The part about
living on the water in jolly old England and being named for a
marvelous fictional detective as well as the energy and penchant
for mischief put a gleam in her eye, however.  As she slips in
the direction of grande dame dotage, a youthful fling may be just
what she needs.  She could certainly do "cougar".  She also
could do Miss Marple to his Inspector Morse.  However Miss
Angela does not particularly relish being wet, messy or anything
like that.  Now a good roll in something stinky is another matter
entirely.  To date, she has been good enough to roll in things
that are lusciously odoriforous to a basset's advanced olfactories
but undetectable to my human sensibilities.  We would like
to keep it that way.

Some Morse mischief might be just the thing to get her up off
her couch and moving around again.  Game on!

Bill (to sell the diva on it)
Angela (maybe the diva could sell her employee)