[Dailydrool] asset barking

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 16 16:15:46 PDT 2011

That is soooooo  funny throwing his treats.
Miss Becky was a lively basset. When I lived at Airdrie
a friend and I would walk together and while we were
gossiping she was barking all the way to and back
- only did it when someone was with it and gossping
 I think she was in the gossip mode too. If the friend
wasn't with us she wouldn't do it
SHe also drove Mr. Mow to the breaking point by
barking at him so he'd run - he wasn't that stupid and she got the
worst slap from her - her nose was all blood - did it
stop barking - no no she was still doing it

She also barked when she was happy. So sounds like yours is happy
Drool
GEorgie and Miss Becky