[Dailydrool] does not particularly relish being wet, messy or anything

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 16 16:21:49 PDT 2011

When Dazey belonged to Palls one day we went to a gathering   and on the way
back on father's day Dazey rolled in the most godawful stinking mess. Bath
again
Miaa Becky's specialty was cow pies.  One day on her walks (she loved to get
petted by people ) and she got in a field with cows and almost got shot -
She was wondering why nobody pet her with the slimy cowpie and mud they all
steered quite far from her.
Bears do this to take their scent away - and why bassets do it I have no
idea.  One place these people threw their
stinking cooking water over fence and Dazey loved that spot.
Georgie