[Dailydrool] Thank you for caring and Louie mourning

Saralyn Stabile Seiler saralyn777 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 16 16:48:49 PDT 2011

we just want to say thanks so much for all the wonderful e mails from Droolers in the lost of our Angelo.I will write to you all a little at a time.  It has been over a week and we are still in shock........so young.......lymphoma is horrible and it takes the young ones as well as the older.  We  are concerned about louie now because he misses him so much.  They were together for 7 years and were very close.  He goes from window to window and out to the yard sniffing the air.. Sigh............We re giving him much more love(like he didn't get showered with it before)and he wants to be around us all the time.  Even if I leave for an hour he freaks out and is so nervous when i get home.  And if there would be a storm when i was gone.......forget it.
  Tomorrow we are taking him to a doggie day care for an hour or two just to let him interact with other dogs.  We eventually want to get another Basset but we have to know he is ready.  If anyone has any advice i would appreciate it.
  Next Wednesday we have to go to my mom and stepdad's veterans memorial service about 2 hours away and we will be gone about 6 hours so I hope he does well in doggie day care because I don't want to leave him home alone.
  We are praying for Pat and Louie is slinging as much drool as he can drum up for all the houndies in need.

Saralyn, Jeff and King Louie holding down the fort for Angelo the great ATB