[Dailydrool] Why whut is she finkin??

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 18:35:40 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. Youze know, when youze think things cant git no worser, dey dooze. Things here at me home bout to go boom. Momma has been a rushin and a smilin and a waitin and da Brudder been scratchin da headbone cause summfin bout to go down round here. Den she says, we all needz to hab liddel chat,
Dis nebber gud youze see---
Momma seys we gonna hab da company. Yup dem grankiddies an da rest ob da crew a commin. They a stayin a few deys and we habbin biggie pawtie. Brudder Elwood seyz now dat splains how Momma gots food stacked to da ceilin round here--Brudder Elwood seys we gonna hab burgers, an hotdogs an all da trimminz?? Momma seyz yes liddel Brudder---but you will not be a comin to da pawtie.
Dooze you all hearz dis?? Not comin??
Den she says you gonna be in da crate. Too many folks gonna be here. Bout 40-----now consider da optionz here--dat means 40 plates to steal food frum whut Brudder Elwood gonna miss. Brudder Elwood gotz da tail in a knot ober dis one.
I seyz whut bout Brudder Jake?? Is he a goin?? Momma seyz nope. He bee in lockdown too.
Brudder Elwood take biggie gulp ob air and sey--Otey--whut about Sister Daisy??
Momma seyz she is a good girl, she is a goin to da pawtie.
Dere now flames a shootin out me snooter. How dare she dooze dis.
Brudder Elwood now gotz a plan. I drink lots of water so she gotz to let me out to pee.
Or meebe I just moobe on to Sheecagoz and hunt racoonz wif da boyz.

Drool to all whut needz it

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake