[Dailydrool] Squirrels

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:47:51 PDT 2011

Squirrels here are attacking our tomatoes.  We actually have a couple that
are ripening.  They have what appear to be bites all over them.  I don't
like the little critters.  I wish the girls cared but they don't.  Bunnies
they care about.  Birds get Maggie going.  Squirrels stay out of the back
mostly and these tomatoes are on the side of the house.  No doggies out
there.  I read that coyote pee is a deterrant.  Now all we have to do is
find a coyote and make it pee.  I wonder if basset pee would work.  We have
lots of that around here.

Drool and snooters to all.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the nosy
bookend kitty boysand the mom