[Dailydrool] tomatoes

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 17 07:31:27 PDT 2011

Well when Dazey was young I was waiting for this
tomatoe to ripen and eat it.  Well Dazey had a hankering for vegetables and
she ate it. She would go
to the bottom of grocery bags and steal them

In Victoria deer roamed all over and they loved my
purple potatoe blossoms. I thought grandkids did it
but no it was them. They also love regular tomatoe
blossoms.
And I hope Richlyn does mind but  in Arkansas the blossoms of her plants
were eaten. I presume it
was deer but get this she has 7 dogs five of whom
are strays who somehow arrive at her ranch and never leave - however they
were all lounging in the house
I guess. I think it is so funny - richlyn doesn't
And lots of drool to Angelo's slaves. It's so hard
Georgie