[Dailydrool] Ideas

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:23:02 PDT 2011

Bev- as they say, necessity is the mother of invention.  The nearest
vet who does water rehab is 3 hours away, and the
animal-physical-therapist (who had her own backyard pool) who helped
Hector two years ago has moved.  So... she (the therapist) said to me
"all you need is a pool deep enough they can't touch bottom" - idea!!
This blow-up pool from Walmart was $50- we had a big enough screened
porch to put it on (bonus: no bugs or leaves getting in it!) - plus
two lifejackets at $25 each.  Therapy set-up costs:  $100.  Torturing
dogs plus video evidence: priceless.

Bev wrote: "I am forever awed by the ideas that Droolers come up with
to help their dogs. In a thousand years I never would have thought to
buy a pool as has Menzie and "swim" her dogs, altho I would probably
have paid a fortune to have it done. I am one of those people who can
complicate the simplest situation. Menzie, you're a genuis, as are a
number of other Droolers who have found easy solutions to difficult
problems.
I knew I liked this list!

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper"

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!