[Dailydrool] Jr. again and POUNDS FOR HOUNDS TEE SHIRTS

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 07:36:56 PDT 2011

Jr. just makes me laugh so much.  It is Saturday, and he expects an adventure, especially since his class was cancelled yesterday.  So, around 8 am this morning, I bring the herd out for the second time already.  Jr. and Pumpkin are the first to go in after a short loop around the driveway, and of course Jr. won't let me leave the house again without him, but sometimes I give him a biscuit, and he let me out this time.  Then I gather JP, Nigel and Nikki, and I was fast enough to get them in and slip out w/o Pierre charging at the door.  Next was Jellybean, but Pierre wasn't letting me out again, so he came with me to bring in Colette.  He wasn't letting me out again, and sometimes I get really tired of this game, and I don't want to continue to feed him cookies, so I tied his leash around the leg post of the easy chair in the room.  This room is the mud room/dog room where there are two easy chairs, dog beds, a tv, a treadmill, and it is the main exit to the back yard.  Colette was sitting in this chair (good, extra weight) and Nigel was in the chair next to her.  Well, as I approached the door, Jr. lurched forward to come with me, and of course he was snapping at me as well as if to use he jaws as claws to grab me - not mean biting, just don't leave biting, and BAM, he pulled the chair with him.  Both Nigel and Colette were WHAT THA!!!, jumped out of the chairs and were ready to explode through the door.  As I herded them away from the door, and then slide the chair back into place, Pierre was confused enough and settled enough that I could get out again.  The last dog, Max, came in, Jr. was really mad, but he has since forgotten all about it.  I know it will be a challenge to get out to go see Mom in a little while.  Sis is not home, and she usually holds him for me.
Finally, the POUNDS FOR HOUNDS tee shirts are posted on HB.  It took me a little longer to do than I planned, again due to bored Jr. who kept climbing in my lap, "take me OUT", which I finally did at one point, and two shirts are posted w/o shipping charges so if anyone bids on those, you can thank Jr. for the shipping charge pass.  I hope the shirts do not disappoint.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd