[Dailydrool] WARNING New Dog Immigrations Laws!

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Jun 18 07:38:23 PDT 2011

Okay here is a good one for you:  The Doggie Daycare that I now work at will take in smaller dogs to turn around for adoption. They usually go to the local animal shelter and pick out a few to bring into the DayCare...sometimes we take dog surrenders as well.  The daycare is part of a vet clinic so the animals are fully vetted and such. Anyway we had a family that came in to surrender their Fox terrier because they were moving to Arizona and Arizona no longer accepts dogs. WTH???  When they came in the story had changed to Idaho and even Idaho doesn't allow outside dogs into the state.  WOW!!!! These new immigrations laws are getting tough!!!!!  Some people!!! Wow how stupid do they think we are?  But better to take the poor little guy and find him a good home then to let him live with these dim wits!

SOME PEOPLE!  I just want to open up a can of whoop a$$ on them!

Michele
Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger  "momma drank a whole bottle of wine that day...wouldn't even share with us"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...