[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 167, Issue 8--Rosie

Rkbeard at aol.com Rkbeard at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 08:13:01 PDT 2011

I have used a product called PHYCOX, which I get from my vet--it is a joint
 supplement which has worked very well for me--it has most of the same
ingredients as the Cani-Flex, but I believe it is a little stronger.  It  comes
in the form of bite sized chews, and my dogs love them (the ones with
arthritis).  Generally, for a basset sized dog, they need two daily-one  morning
and one night.

Feel free to e-mail me off list if you like.

Kathryn Beard