[Dailydrool] fleece blanket and basset hero

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 19 03:03:42 PDT 2011

yep they take over for sure
They never give up!

Basset Hero
When becky had to be put in a vet hospital service while I
went to Scotland where a son got married in the
castle Fraser) I also phoned her from Scotland) I sent her bed with her..
When we got her back a basset we got but no bed they said 'a mouse
ate it'!  Well my vet made them pay for cost of
the bed when I told her.

A basset is not dumb.  Dogs also have saved
people in Calgary of owners who have passed out
for diabetic or some other reason.
When I went into a diabetic whatever when I came to
with this nice looking paramedic I knew, there -
Becky was right beside him trying to push him out of the way.
they became fast friends and he would take her to vet
when I was at dentist there..
You should report it to news - they love stories like this.
.
They are smart.
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB