[Dailydrool] Missouri

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jun 19 11:23:39 PDT 2011

There was a really bad outbreak of Pnuemonia in Missouri kennels especially
in the dogs who came from Kansas City because there was a serious mold
growing in the ventilation vents at the animal control shelter. The
Pnuemonia was viral and bacterial both and needed meds to be given for at
least 21 days. The problem has since been resolved but this could occur in
other places.

On a more positive note today is the final day of the Shelter Challenge and
I do believe Belly Rubs is the winner of the $1000.00 prize whoo hooo!! Now
we need to pick our next shelter before the new challenge begins in a couple
of weeks.