[Dailydrool] Bad X 2

christine covie aka bassettmom%40comcast.net bassettmom at comcast.net
Sun Jun 19 20:55:24 PDT 2011

Bin there dun dat........

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA_

da "angels" of Rado.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cynthia Goldizen" <pawsforblossom at hotmail.com>
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 12:06:38 PM
Subject: Bad X 2

This be me Jennie Mae of the Tana triplets. I gonna be like Brudder Elwood and tell yooz a liddle story dat happened here in soggy wet Tana earlier dis morning. I know most of yooz fink we are three liddle angels(yoo do right?) and that the big sister Annie Belle is a hot shot doggywood fashion model and poser. Well........... a liddle while ago mom says hurry we gots to run an errand before the golf program cums on. We think it is dum to try and hit sum tiny ball into a tiny hole when we could chase it, but whatever makes the mom happy. I wuz in the howse so I followed mom right to the limo in the garage and she hoisted me in. No sign of Annie Belle or Lacey Jo so mom sez they muss be outdoors. She opened da side garage door and my oh my what a sight. Lacey had gotten ober da fence in da strawberry patch and wuz clammerin around trying to find an easy way out but thare wuz none. So mom had to climb ober da fence and lift her owt. That be impawtnat cuz Lacey just gotted 3 staples out of her left hind leg on Wed for jumpin ober one of the fences sumwhare and she caught her leg, most likely on a post. The wire is awl powder coated. Then AB had sumpin pinned on the ground juss owtside that bed against the fence. It was a tiny sparrow. She put it in her mouth and got ober to da sidewalk. Mom yelled drop it and she did, but da birdie was dead. They bof got scolded and were the quietest hounds you ebber did see when we went to do the errand. She bin callin me crab apple pants lately but at least I din't kill anyfing or get ober a fence I shoodn't. So thare. It taint always angel city here afterall.