[Dailydrool] Need a Home for two Bassets

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jun 19 18:54:32 PDT 2011

Western Missouri Basset Rescue needs a permanent home or a foster home for
two Bonded Basset girls, Prada and Paige, that are losing their home. They
Live in Kansas City Missouri but are going to be without a home the end of
June their family is having to leave their home and will have to take the to
Animal Control. They are both Spayed females ages 4 and 6 years old. I would
love to take them in but am still having City problems. A lawyer was going
to help me with a city license but I have not heard anything think he is way
too busy. I am going to start pursuing this myself but am afraid to get
zinged by the city again before we get the license. Are their any Droolers
near here that could foster or take these two in? You can see their picture
on our website at   http://wmbri.org