[Dailydrool] DROOL NEEDED - URGENT

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 04:03:39 PDT 2011

Bonejour everybuddy, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

We are FIRM believers in the power of the DROOL and even though this is not for bassets, its for our bestest friends and distant cousins.  Lola and Eliot (two dachshunds) went AWOL in the woods yesterday morning.  We spent all this morning looking for them and putting up posters (well, da mum did dat) and handing out flyers to all we meet.  We are going back again this afternoon.

Puleeeeze, if you have some drool to sling this way to help us find them safe and well, we would be very very happy.

Thank you and hugs and lurps to all,

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com