[Dailydrool] Mailing address for checks for Daily Drool Calendar

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:19:04 PDT 2011

An observant Drooler pointed out to me that the website for sign-up has the
incorrect address for those of you sending checks via snail mail for
payment.  Please send all checks to:

Cecil Graphics
72 Technology Drive
Triumph Industrial Park
Elkton, MD  21921

So far things are going well with sign-ups -- there are still dates
available so hop on and get one.  And thanks for the fantastic support for
this -- we will save lots of hounds AND get a nice calendar in the bargain.
Laura (and Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly too)