[Dailydrool] Rosie Update

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:14:56 PDT 2011

First, Thank you to all the Droolers who sent info. regarding Antibiotics, Shampoos for yeast and of course Drool to our Rosie.  That's why we love the Drool, you guys always come thru with insights.

Appears Rosie is feeling a bit better as she is not urinating as much.  We're keeping up with the meds (still no word from the Vet on the strain of bacteria in the bladder but I know the culture needs time to grow). She is going up and down a few stairs but usually chooses to sleep downstairs and that's ok.

This morning I let her out in the yard and she found a sunny spot and sat and along came a rather large orange butterfly and it chose to sit directly on Rosie's snout.  Her first reaction was to turn and look at me (and ME with NO camera- what a shot that would've been), then she turned her head and snapped at the butterfly as it flew away.  She promptly came back in and let out a large sigh as she walked by me!  Gotta love that Dog!

Thanks for all the thoughts and I'll keep ya posted.  We're await the bladder culture and her blood work for Thyroid.

Carol and Rosie in Florida