[Dailydrool] how do droolers walk more than one basset?

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 14:26:12 PDT 2011

I ask this as today I walked two, and it wasn't easy at all.  First of all
Carter just wouldn't stop humping Morse, so finally I let Morse walk on ahead on
his extension lead, and kept Carter on a short lead so he couldn't get to
Morse's back. However, chaos reigned when Morse appeared from behind a tree
with tissue paper in his mouth which contained something brown (yes, it was), I
loosened Carter's lead to get hold of Morse, Morse pulled his face away, I
forced his mouth open, got the brown stuff all over my hands and then in the
middle of all this Carter leapt on Morse's back and started humping furiously.

How do you cope?

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB