[Dailydrool] Elmo

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Jun 21 16:43:08 PDT 2011

Today, June 21st, at 4 p.m. we sent Elmo on his way to meet up again
with his buddies Miss Pauline and sweet Dudley.  He had been hanging
in there very well for his 14 years but things changed in the last
couple
of days and it was time to let him go.

He goes to the Bridge in good company so I know he will get there
safely.  And  I know that Clara will direct him straight to Pauline and
Dudley's clouds. He and Dudley took a nap together in a particular
dog bed every day at 1 p.m. until Dudley left us in 2007.

Run free on legs that work, enjoy the sights now that you can see
again, let those long ears of your fly on the breezes - I hope there's
a pool or river for you to float in.  Know that we'll miss your
smooshiness
and your fat paws and your bark, bark, barking forever and ever.

I still think  you had to leave too soon.

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie and Bosley and missing my Bridge kids:
Chuck, Bob, Dudley, Pauline and the newest angel, Elmo