[Dailydrool] meanyPerson

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 21 16:39:45 PDT 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I'd like to report my meanyPerson.  She is completely out of line.  First she
packs Cyrus and I off to the vets ... literally.  She packed up dog beds and
favorite toys and science diet food and us and took us to the vetPerson and
ABANDONED us there for a whole week.  Now they tried to make it up to me with
treats and belly rubs and play dates and cuddles and snuggles and hourly potty
walks.  But at night they locked me up in a "dog run" which is actually a CAGE.
I was humiliated.  They tried telling me it was an extra long with an inside
part and an outside part and right next to Cyrus and it had my dog bed and my
snugglies and my squeakers ... but it was for DOGS.  And it was meanyPerson's
fault.

And then she comes and picks us up and I did forgive her .... she had my
Natalie.  So I came home and I had my Natalie and life was good and then over
the weekend Natalie (and Julianne too) got out those bags and starting putting
stuff BACK in them.  And then today meanyPerson put all the stuff and both girls
in the car and drove away and came back and said the girls are gone for a WHOLE
MONTH!!!  Cyrus is outside.  It is 100 degrees and Cyrus won't come in.  He says
meanyPerson does this every summer .... sends the girls away someplace.  MY
Natalie.

meanyPerson got Natalie a "stuffed Snoopy" to sleep with on Houndsbay from some
nice drooler.  But I didn't get a stuffed Natalie.  Who am I going to sleep
with?  And play with.  And cuddle and love and snuggle and snooter kiss??
Hummm??  I can tell you this now it is NOT going to be meanyPerson .... that
much I can assure you.

More later from a VERY grumpy Snoopy