[Dailydrool] Tons of drool on the way.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 18:55:20 PDT 2011

So much sadness lately on the drool.  I am so sorry about Pat Alton  and
her terrible illness.  Prayers have been going daily her way and to her  dear
friend Sandi, who has been at her side and caring for her hounds.  I  pray
tat Pat recovers, and for Sandi, that her strength keeps up.  I  send
condolences to Pat Dill's family and her friends on Pat's leaving for  the Bridge.
 I as sure that she will be greeted royally up there.  She  was a fighter,
but the cancer won.  Hope her hounds will be cared for  too,

Drool is being sent to Carol and her Rosie, who is suffering from a bad
bladder infection as well as a yeast infection.  Hope that the drugs help  to
make her feel better, and give her slave a rest.  We do go all out for  our
hounds, don't we.  Drool and prayers going out to Buddy and Roscoe's  slave
who had a stroke.  I am sure he is missed terribly by them.   Hope he
recovers fully and quickly, so the hounds will not feel bad  anymore.  Lastly,
drool and prayers going out to Jody, whose foster Ethel  is having so many
problems.  Hope the surgery is successful and she  recovers fully, and will be
back to her old self  in no time.  Now  that Ben is on a raw diet and the
worms are gone, he is eating much better, and  will be drooling extra for all
those in need.  Boy it is great to not have  to feed him by hand, and get on
me hands and knees and beg him to  eat.

Douglas and Ben