[Dailydrool] More condolences, oh dear

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Jun 21 19:57:37 PDT 2011

We will light the candles for Teddy and Elmo, and any others we may have
missed.  And we send drool to all who are ill, including the Dadperson who
had a stroke.  Fingers and paws crossed for Pat, we hope she is able to hold
her own or improve over the next week.  And prayers for Sandi, who is
dealing with incredibly difficult and stressful decisions, we hope you are
granted wisdom and strength.  Apologies if we've missed anyone, there have
been too many leave for the bridge lately, and too much sadness.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net