[Dailydrool] Walking 2 dogs? Just 2?

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Jun 21 20:06:35 PDT 2011

Oh my goodness, try walking 3 old Basset girls, 1 neighbor's yappy dog that
was never socialized and never gets walked unless we take her (sweet little
dog but a handful), and pulling the red wagon for Gracie to ride in when she
poops out.  Let me just say that several years ago I bought a great big
washable shoulder bag (actually a 70s style peasant bag) that I take with
me, poop bags go in the front pocket, both empties and also the one in use
on that walk.  Then inside the shoulder bag goes one large container of
water and two large flexible drinking bowls for the dogs.  And yes, the
shoulder bag is really heavy when it's full of water, but my old girls have
to have a water and cool-off break midway on the walk or they can't make it.
On days we have the wagon with us the bag gets to ride until water break,
then I carry it and put Gracie in the wagon instead.  Apparently we look
rather interesting, cars quite often slow down or stop and watch us.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net