[Dailydrool] Walking more than one basset

Sandy D'Angelo sandy.dangelo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:50:37 PDT 2011

Having three bassets who all want to go together I can say a lot on
this subject. I use a carbiner (?) clip. It is larger than the ones
for mountain climbing and has a rubber grip. I hang all three leashes
onto it and only have to hold one handle. The slow dogs keep the
faster ones from racing ahead and the faster pull the slow along. Only
when they all pull together am I in trouble. I am familiar with the
human maypole though. We never go fast and the neighbors have such fun
laughing.

Sent from my iPhone