[Dailydrool] Walking three dogs

TONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 23:12:14 PDT 2011

When I walk my guys I use one leash attached to two couplers. Bubba and Penny are on either end of one and Super Cooper is attached to one by him self that is hooked to the leash by the clip that is normally used to hook up another dog. This gives Coop a little more length to get out front where he wants to be and the other two like being near each other. They still tangle around the connection at times but it is relatively easy to straighten out.

Sent from my iPhone