[Dailydrool] Condolences & City Junk

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:51:15 PDT 2011

First of all, my tribe & I want to send out heartfelt condolences & healing
drool to the families of Zoey, Teddy, and Elmo (and anyone else who's had a
recent loss). It's so sad losing our babies. And sending out major healing
drool to Pat in the hospital. Plus condolences on the passing of Pat Dill.
If there's an angel now standing at the Bridge, it's Pat, and I'll bet she's
surrounded by thousands of hounds with welcoming nuzzles & licks.

My barking boys (Quincy & Mugsy) got me in the trouble with the City. I got
an "excessive barking" complaint. It probably stemmed from Sunday's escapade
when they cornered a baby raccoon in the backyard. So now I have to get a
couple a bark collars & work with them. Cleo only barks occasionaly. She's
usually asleep on the couch, but the terrible twosome, who work together,
are always on the lookout for something. My backyard is right next to the
street & sidewalk. Oooooh, how I wish my rental house had a tall wooden
fence instead of chainlink.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."