[Dailydrool] Sad times

Susan lily5943 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:07:41 PDT 2011

We are also sending sad ahroos for all the loved ones that have left recently, hound and human. Sometimes it seems as if you're not going to make it through. Elmo was the "Internet boyfriend" of my precious Jolie, BABES Royal Ambassador of Rescued Houndies, for those of you who have been on the Drool a long time. Now they can finally meet in pawson at The Bridge.

Walking three bassets IS a learned art!  I agree with Pat about the flexible leashes; they are awful. I have to use prong collars on ours to keep them in line. I also practice Dog Whisperer walking:  I imagine that I'm carrying two shopping bags, keep my head up, and conjure up some forward energy. We do ok, but not perfect. Gigi usually wants to lag behind.

Slurpy kisses to all in need,
Susan, Gigi, Beau & Noodle
In Little Rock