[Dailydrool] Walking 2 bassets plus one shar pei or the Beagle Boy

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:12:41 PDT 2011

I can certainly sympathize with the Morse and/or Speedy walks.  On our
walks, I usually use a one leash hooked to 2 subleashes style.  Nonetheless,
the dogs manage to get the leash under somebody's feet or legs.  At the end
of our walk, as we approach home (base), Truman gets very excited and tries
to hump Roland.  Sometimes he varies it by turning somersaults on his leash.
I thought this was funny until he brought me down in someone's driveway
feeling like I could never get up (I did).

We used to have Deohgee the shar pei to complicate our walks.  He's been
gone since the fall.  Now we have the beagle boy, Data, to pull and make
strangling noises and get tangled with the bassets.  We have had to recruit
the Dad for walking assistance.
--
Janice Henry Colvin