[Dailydrool] Pw Elvis woofin' in...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 20:24:33 PDT 2011

Yes, you read that right- it's me, Pw Elvis. I don't use the title much, but it is mine to use after all.
As you know my auntie Pat Dill went to the bridge this past monday. In a couple of weeks it is time for Droopy Rescue's Slobberfest- many of you have been most kind in sending raffle donations already. The hooman who brings the most pledges to Slobberfest gets the Bassetarian award. Judy Hellferich makes them. AMAZING sculptures that many of you have seen. Judy has dedicated this years' Slobberfest to auntie Pat in her memory. I am asking for your donations to help me bring that Bassetarian award home to give to auntie Carol. I think it would be only fitting that last year auntie Carol was bassetarian and this year maybe it could be for auntie Pat. I would love for auntie Carol to be able to put both of those sculptures on the shelf together.
I have nothing to offer in return for your pledges other than my gratitude...she slave has too much going on to be much help to me in that department. auntie Pat has loved on my many times and was one of my favorites.
We are not telling auntie Carol about this and hope to be able to surprise her (auntie Carol has not been reading the drool- but don't worry -she slave has printed all the posts that you folks have sent and will give them all to her).
Please send moolah...
WOOF and thank you, Pw Elvis and his sidekicks Peanut and Peaches