[Dailydrool] Buppie watching...and other stuff

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Jun 23 06:22:05 PDT 2011

 Vickie, I loved reading about your buppie watching.  Isn't it amazing how quickly they develop personalities all their own?  I know you said you plan on keeping at least one of them but have you made your decision as to which one it will be yet?  If not, I'm thinking your boyfriend may have made it for you, LOL.

Dis  r Dudley ob da NJ4 pawin' in.  Mama says dat my furbuds Nigel and Llewis habbin' birfdays!  Woo Hoo!  We hopes dat ur MomPerson gibs you lots ob tweats 'n toys 'n tweats, and snackies 'n tweats 'n stuff!  Heppy Birfday to my Sheecago furends!  'N ob course hewwo to Cnly and Mr. Cooper sir who owr Mamaslave says she hopes is doing gud!

Just wanted to say that checking in every day with my Drool family is one of the highlights of my day.  While there has been much sadness lately in our Drool community so many have have sent love and heart healing drool and prayers to those who need it - as always.  It's good to know that there are folks out there who know that dogs are not just dogs...but furry family members.  And the folks who rescue them, special angels.

Hugs to all,
Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley