[Dailydrool] Funny New Habit

Mary Lee Trnka mltrnka at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:34:17 PDT 2011

Our Philby has a funny new habit.  When we have to leave the house for an extended period of time, we confine him to the kitchen.  Sometimes we will lure him there with a biscuit, and then toss the biscuit onto his blanket. In the last month or so, we noticed that he doesn't eat the biscuit until we come back home.  The first time this happened my husband & I were out of town; our son was home with Philby.  Now he does it everytime. Anyone else? Mary Lee