[Dailydrool] Funny New Habit

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 14:21:02 PDT 2011

Basil gets a cup of yogurt when I leave for work, and about 80% of the time
he'll wait until I get home to eat it. I think he does it specifically to make
me feel more guilty for leaving.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB

Our Philby has a funny new habit.  When we have to leave the house for an
extended period of time, we confine him to the kitchen.  Sometimes we will lure
him there with a biscuit, and then toss the biscuit onto his blanket. In the
last month or so, we noticed that he doesn't eat the biscuit until we come back
home.  The first time this happened my husband & I were out of town; our son was
home with Philby.  Now he does it everytime. Anyone else?

Mary Lee