[Dailydrool] Funny New Habit

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 02:28:20 PDT 2011

Hi Mary Lee
Morse has done that on occasion too.  We have come back from somewhere and then
the minute we walk through the door he greets us and then runs back to his
blanket to finish off whatever treat we left him.  Also, if he has a bone or
something at my feet and I get up and leave the room, he will usually stop
chewing it and just rest his head on it until I return.  I find it so endearing
because it is like him saying 'nothing's as much fun unless you are there' -
which is how I feel too.

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB