[Dailydrool] Birfday

Bambi McLeskey bassetslave at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:05:21 PDT 2011

I dont write in often, but as MomP to Drake, I feel it is my duty to
let you know.....my little boy is Five day! Yes, I was the crazy woman
in the neighborhood standing outside singing to him at midnight. Im so
proud of my little man. Hes getting to be such a big boy, he didnt
even cry when his brother decided that a birthday face bite was in
order. I looked outside to hear a nice little racket and saw Drakes
snooter firmly clamped in Roo's jaws. I guess someone was bragging
about it being his birthday. Drake and his human nanaP will enjoy
carrot cake in a few weeks to celebrate (her birthday was yesterday
and they always share their parties)
love and drool going out to everyone
Drake Roo Bo Stryker and the dutiful MomP. DadP escaped this year, he
is in africa lol

--
Bambi A (Lange) McLeskey
Senior Library Assistant