[Dailydrool] We Gotz Us A Rumblez

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jun 23 14:44:05 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. We hab liddel citement rite here at me home dis morning--I tellz you all whut happened.
It bee early, Momma home dis day sick. She gotz da crud whut she gib to Daddy. Aint dat nice she share??
Well Brudder Elwood outside doin me busyness--youze know takin a leak, habbin a sniff--and I come a roarin back in me home. Hmm--no Momma--she must be in da liddel room habbin a sit.
Now let da Brudder splain bout dis liddel room. It rite off da hall what goes to da biggie glass door where da doorbell bee on da odder side. Momma goes in da liddel room to lift da leg too, only she squat like Sister Daisy, but dis alweys bee moment when she go in dere cause we pile on in an help. Yes sir--we gots her rite where we wants her--she gots to pet us while she be habbin da sit. It bee roole.
Dis mornin no different--but Brudder Jake already dere gittin petz. Brudder Elwood race on in an push Brudder Jake outta da way. Yes sir-I dooze dat. Dis more ebbedence dat da brown truck nebber come----
Well Brudder Jake take obfense of me a pushin an a shobim and whew---he blow like bottle rocket--he grab poor Brudder Elwood, them choppers a heading fur whut whiskers I gotz left so I jerk to da side--he bang da Brudder inta da wall--we were a screamin and da Rumble was on.
Den it heppin.
Here come Momma outta da liddel room wif her unders down round her ankles an da tailbone a hanging out an she be a yellin an da biggie door be open and why dere Momma--in da buff.
Dis more dan da Brudder Elwood ebber wantz to see---my goodness--me eyeballz were a burning--I goin blind rite dere at dis sight.
Dis so bad we boyz stop fightin--an Momma standin dere grabbin her unders and yellin fur us to stop.
Stop I seyz?? We bout whut dey call unconscious. Why Brudder Jake haul butt to da odder room leabin me wif dis sight.
Sigh.
It be days like dis one I bee a wishin fur me brains.

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake