[Dailydrool] Woof Edmond

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jun 23 14:43:25 PDT 2011

Welcome, Edmond. Be careful what you ask for...cause the next thing you know your human will be out petting other bassets, spending your cookie money on basset crap for herself and have friends who she doesn't even know, but can tell you everything about their bassets.

I suggest scrolling to the top and reading the drool dictionary.....

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Pawtunia. I love cookies and pets and live in NJ with Rusty. My momcakes used to post, but now she is at the bridge. My Auntie Feyfey and her Mama Tootsie takes care of the newly arrived bassets, and the buffet,  although Elder Clara has the gates.

A few times a year my humans hit the road and take me places like Mishgun for the big waddle or Maryland for the Ramble. (Read da dictionary...)

The Drool is very sad right now, but lots of times it is happy. If you need to looks stuffin up the archives are faboo and at the top of each digest.

Now get bizzy training your human.

Pawtunia