[Dailydrool] Good Doggie Daycare in Pittsburgh?

Thomas Woodward gravemast at aol.com
Thu Jun 23 15:31:43 PDT 2011

I will be up visiting Pittsburgh, PA in Eealry July with my 2 girls. I need the name of a good doggie daycare in the suburbs South of the city.  I will be in the Bridgeville area, which is close to Scott Twp, Mt. Lebanon, Carnegie, Kirwan Hts., South Fayette, etc. I want suggestions of ones that you have used and trust....since my girls are my life.  Cost isnt a big isue, but i dont want to pay thru the snooter for it.  Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Tom

Slave to Harley, Annabelle, and Calypso ATB