[Dailydrool] Miss Angela AKA Florence Nightingale, Udder Cream & Mr Cooper Sir

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 15:51:22 PDT 2011

There has been so much sadness on the Drool recently, but we were heartened (and
amused) to hear that Miss Angela has been tending to her slave's ailments.  She
has more manners than Morse in that she didn't reprimand Bill for not walking
her as he was so poorly.  Unfortunately Morse has no such finesse and shows
no sympathy for any ailments on my part, wanting his 2 walks a day come hell or
high water.  Talking of Miss Angela, I have told Morse that she doesn't really
'do' dirt, grime, mud and rolling in icky stuff.  He is a little perplexed and
thinks he may have to introduce her to the finer things in life.

Carter the rescue basset went to the vet today for his chapped ears and was
prescribed udder cream!

By the way, we loved Nigel, Llewis and Conley's post to Riche re Mr Cooper (Sir)

Drool to all in need -

Becky (who fell over today and has hurt her back a little)
Morse (who cares? stop whining and let's get walking)
Pumbaa ATB (I need my walks to hunt for those spaniels!)