[Dailydrool] Prayer request for Minot

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:07:40 PDT 2011

I live in Minot, North Dakota, and I was hoping you all could send prayers for our town. The flooding will be reaching historic levels for Minot in the next couple days and over 12,000 people have been evacuated so far.  The flooding won't reach my home, as we live up on higher elevation.  Our water treatment plant is in jeopardy, however, so we don't know what the future holds at all.  We have friends staying with us whose house will most likely be completely submerged.  Any prayers would be appreciated.  Maggie and Higgins, of course, are oblivious that anything is wrong whatsoever, and are happy as long as they get their edibles!

Candy Dusek
Maggie Mae
C. Higgins